Language holidays as Bildungsurlaub
In Germany, the institution of Bildungsurlaub allows employees from any sector to apply for up to an extra 5 days of educational leave that are to be used for professional advanced training. The fields of the training are not specified as long as there is a "minimum benefit" for the current workplace. Language courses have become a popular option for Bildungsurlaub as it allows employees to travel and advance their foreign language skills abroad.
The question whether a language course is acknowledged by the German authorities is of great interest not only for the employees but also for the corresponding language school as the certification implies significant potential for extra clients.
In addition to providing information for employees about the conditions and application for Bildungsurlaub, we especially focus on providing foreign language schools active help for the process of Bildungsurlaub recognition and the dealings with the relevant German administrative agencies.
- 5 days of educational leave per year for professional training for employees
- Certification approved quality feature in Germany
- Accreditation adds extra value to language schools and accesses new target group
- We take care of the contact with the german authorities for your Bildungsurlaub accreditation
- We prepare and translate all required documents
- We reapply for the recognition in the upcoming years